Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L.A.I.D (training)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:
L.A.I.D (training) Left_bar_bleue100/100L.A.I.D (training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Spoiler:

Alistair walks into a clearing he claps his hands as two flame atronachs arise. The first one rushs an attacks him. As the punch approaches Alistair shifts his body backward without moving his legs and, simultaneously brushing off the punch with his left hand, he strikes the atronachs chest with his right palm. The atronach, Blocking his palm strike with her left hand, counter-attacks with another thrust punch. Brushing aside her right punch with his left hand, Alistair instantaneously attack her throat with the fingertips of my right hand. Now, well trained as she is, alistair's opponent shifts her head to dodge alistair's attack deflecting fingers with her left hand. and strikes his head with a right palm chop. Moving to the side forward to my right side, Alistair deflects her right palm chop with his left hand, and kick her chest with his left thrust kick.

"Man my atronachs were alot tougher than i thought.." He says as the atronach leans in for another good swing. He this time ducks and aims to punch for the stomach with great precision. The atronach jumps back and then the second intervenes. It frog leaps over the previous atronach going to punch Alistair in the jaw. After it leaps the other atronach goes to sweep his legs. Alistair with his higher speed times out the move. He dodges the atronachs punch by ducking backwards. As he ducks backwards he grabs the atronachs legs and slams the atronach downwards with force sending the atronach downwards at the other atronach trying to sweep at his legs. The atronach would land on its sibling. They both would get up and spawn fireballs and shoot them at him. He would effectively dip,dodge and duck. As he evaded the final fireball the atronach would unexpectedly punch him in the stomach this would force him onto the ground. "Oh your crafty, I like fighting you two brings back memories of when i first summoned you..." The atronachs chuckled. Then they resumed fighting. The punchs were flying as he continually dodged. Then he saw the slighest window. The atronachs switched body stance. Then Alistair took the offensive. He started jabbing. Each hit progressively stronger and faster than the last. The atronach tried to punch Alistair. He then rose his knee and blocked it. Then he extended his leg out and kicked the atronach in the chest right in the plexus. This would cause the atronach to become fatigued. He then readjusted himself. One atronach temperoraily down. He then moved onto the next atronach. As he leaned back he assumed the stance of one who practices grapples and slam movements. He keep moving his feet like a boxer. He slowly moved forward his eyes ice like stuck on the atronach focused on its movements. His perception was acute.

"Let's go" He punched the atronach and drew back. The atronach blocked the punch with its left hand then it leaned in ad grabbed his arm. When it grabbed his hand Alistair headbutted the atronach face to face. He then starting quickly punching aiming for the chest and face. The atronach tried its best to keep up blocking face shots. His A-rank speed was more than enough to keep the B-rank atronach up to par. The continuous onslaught took out a great deal of the atronachs strength. His body motion and physical endurance working in tandem proved to be a worthy adversary for the duo. He then shifted his weight downwards. He kicked up hitting the atronach upwards into the air. He then propelled himself with his flight and grabbed the atronach from behind. As they went up in an arc they started dropping from 50ft. "JACKHAMMER DROP!" They started spiraling as they got closer and closer to the aforementioned ground. Then before they hit he propels himself off of the atronach causing it to slam into the ground head first. The hit would rumble the ground as dust and rubble flew around.. The blast caused the atronach to lose conciousness and pass out for now as it started regaining energy.

The other atronach stood up shaking its head. It charged over towards him this time with the incentive to create damage. Its body got ablaze. It send volleys of punchs with fire mixed into it. The punchs were seering hot. But the nature of his bloodline gave Alistair immunity to attacks. He gracefully took the hits while delivering his own counters. His punches were stronger than ever. He calmy played out the hits. The other atronach soon then got back up having revitalised faster than Alistair had expected. He played conservativly. He blocked volleys of twin punches. Different concentrated attacks. He powered his punches and kicks up with flames. Each would wisp as he blocked then countered. They punches outnumbering his he needed to use his speed and his mind. Staying on top of his game he calmly blocked and countered every punch. Continuing with grace he quietly thanked the atronachs. He used his speed to punch one atronach clear in the solar plexus disabling it as it faded to wisp. The second atronach he ducked it attack swept its legs then he stomped on its chest. From the damage they sustained beyond their limit they wisped away. Alistair with his bloodied and burning fists focused on the past events. He ignites then blasts off flying to find something worth his time to do.

[Alistair Indigo Deveraux Out]
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
L.A.I.D (training) Left_bar_bleue226/226L.A.I.D (training) Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Accepted good read
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:
L.A.I.D (training) Left_bar_bleue100/100L.A.I.D (training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Spoiler:

Alistair breathes in and out. "Alrighty lets tackle this fast and easy.." A dragon flies down and watches Alistair with intent. Alistair whispers and the area around him slowly distorts... He makes funny arm movements but to no avail the dragon still follows him with her eyes.. "Son of a gun it didnt work" Alistair then focuses and within one swift movement swings his arm in a crescent arc. He think uses to the best of his ability his heat generated from his body to help enhance the focus of the tech. "Hitoku! The area becomes distorted and Alistair is completely invisible to the dragon which looks around for any sign of Alistair. He has learned his first of many SC techniques
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Spoiler:

Alistair pulls out a copied scroll "Alright Torakkingu... Hmm" He clips a toenail from a dragon and send it off on its way as it flys a good 30miles away. The goal of the tech was to help with alistair's tracking and tracking is the deeper understanding of the systems and patterns that make up the environments surrounding and incorporating the tracker. Alistair focuses being as serious as he can be. He envisions his surroundings. He memorizes them as he holds onto the toenail. His mind frees itself as he uses his serious demeanor. The toenail vibrates in his hand as Alistair's mind uses the mental images to form a path of where to go. As he began walking Alistair notices that the clear path way became distorted and it broke away and he lost the mental image. "Damn it" Alistaior focuses more. This time he uses his inner being. Staying completely stationery as if he were using his revenant technique. His hair flows in the wind as everything is quiet. He then takes a step forward and the image in his mind is sustained. He opens his eyes and everything is clear. He can see the path. He slowly starts to jog then proceed into running as he traverses. With the toenail in hand and scroll in the other he he continues to proceed. Then as he nears the dragon he puts down the toenail. The path immediately disperses. He then notices after rereading the scroll that for everytime the object he used to track has left contact then he loses all contact with the victim he is tracking. This is very interesting as he continues to follow the toenail as it guides him to his target. As he gets to the target he finds that the tech works alot better than he thought it would. And as long as he stays focused on it then he can track down mostly anything. As he nears the dragon the pulse of the Technique grows stronger and thicker as he finally gets to the dragon he notices that the tech disperses and that Alistair has reached his target completing his training for the new technique.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kouki

Kouki

Character sheet
Magic Power:

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Spoiler:

Alistair brings up a scroll with the next technique. "This one seems relatively easy.." He turns to the same dragon he had previously been using. He makes eye contact with the dragon.. "Kanashibari" He uses a little amount of strength to power the attack. As he uses it the dragon slowly regains movement and breaks the tech. "Okay to weak".. He tries again this time he adds more than enough added strength. The Dragon begins to sweat under the pressure. It tries to move but alistair adds just enough strength to subdue the dragon.. He learned a new tech that was important for most missions.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.A.I.D (training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A.I.D (training)   L.A.I.D (training) Empty

Back to top Go down

L.A.I.D (training)
Page 1 of 1