Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Empty
PostSubject: Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)   Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Spoiler:

Ren and his clone of aura were in one of the largest Volturi training grounds, he was here to get more control on his lightning powers, he was ashamed that he only have one technique, but that will be no more in a few minutes.
Ren with his eyes closed and his body relaxed was slowly breathing in and out, in and out, using one of the techniques Kenshin taught him to get more control on his inner spark, he feel deep in his body for that spark, locating in, and embracing it, after having locked that spark, he opened his eyes and readied himself as his right arm was covered in lightning aura, he tried to keep it steady for a moment, but then it dissipated after a while, not letting this upset him, he tried again and managed to cover his right arm in lightning aura again, getting a nod from the clone a few feet away, he walked over to the clone and touched his chest, the electricity quickly shot in to its body, making the clone let out a yelp of pain, but not dispelling it, after that, Ren say to it "I want you to do a few laps in this place, at A-rank speed, ten laps will suffice for now."
After giving it orders, the clone got to work, running at full A-rank speed, but in reality, it was really running at just C-rank speed while it didn't even know it, the clone feel like it body was more heavy than before, but took nothing of it and continued to run the laps, Ren closely watching as the clone got to work.
After 10 minutes the clone finally finished the laps, breathing hard like there was no tomorrow and with it body and clothes drenched in sweat and body odor, the clone collapsed to it knees and just stood there in its knees, looking weakly at Ren, the clone, realizing that lightning aura have something to do with it, asked him. "What was in that lightning boss, I feel like my body was so much heavier than before..."
Ren feeling a little bad for putting this to his clone, answer it. "Sorry for that, but I needed a test subject, and I couldn't use an alive one with out repercussion, what I did was fill your body with my aura saturated with lightning, what that do was make your body weight the double of your current weight, making your speed and your body act much slower, and much clumsier, since your muscle memory is currently more used to your normal speed, your body is having difficulty making the moves or attack you would usually do at the current speed you are accustomed to, I invented this technique to help me hit things more quicker than me, now you better dispel, I bet you do not want to feel much pain now do you?."
And with that, the clone dispel itself, and Ren, happy for having a new lightning technique, rested a little while before training another lightning tech once more.

Last edited by Ren Izamu on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Left_bar_bleue226/226Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)   Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)   Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Spoiler:

Ren after having his rest, stood up again and summoned another clone of aura, he told the clone to get about 20 meters away from him, and throw him 5 kunais, 5 shuriken and a Demon Windmill Shurkinen at him when he gives the order, after breathing in and out and locking the feeling of his inner spark, he concentrated his lightning aura out of his body, willing it to condense and created clouds filled with electrical current. when he created three, he tried to keep the cloud steady, but after a while they dispersed, not letting this upset him, he concentrated again and created three clouds filled electricity, one was to either side of his body about three feet away, and the other was behind the clone, the clone aware of this of course but took nothing of it, Ren, glad that he could maintain the technique, called to the clone. "OK, I want you to throw 5 shuriken, 5 kunais and one Windmill Shuriken...NOW!"
The clone quickly did what he was asked to do, throwing 5 kunais, shuriken and a Windmill shuriken at A-rank speed, Ren stood there as the kunai and shuriken got close first, about 5 meters away from him, the kunais and shuriken changed direction, heading for those clouds and not harming Ren in the least, then came the Windmill shuriken, Ren was sweating a little as the big shuriken got closer, but after it was about 10 meters away from him, the Windmill Shuriken stopped in mid air, and quickly was attracted back to the cloud behind the clone, the clone startled that the Windmill Shuriken was now heading from him, could not move in shock and let the Windmill Shuriken hit it dispelling it.
Ren let a smile cross his face, and pumped his fist in the air, celebrating for having a new lightning technique now.

Last edited by Ren Izamu on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)   Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Approved smart move especially environmental wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)   Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Volturi Training Grounds (Ren training)
Page 1 of 1