Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! Empty
PostSubject: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

It was close to midnight, just a few hours of daylight more before the bandit comes and tries to rob The Kiri Kiri restaurant again, according to the description given to Ren, the man worn all black clothes and have a single kunai with him at his right side.
Ren, not taking any chances, came wearing his Crimson Lion Armor, that, when wearing it, it raise the user defense by one Rank, and his double headed spear Naturae by his side, that if he gathered some of his aura in it, it will active their freeze ability, freezing a small area it touched by one post.
Ren was in the branch of a tree, conceal it in the leaves and shadows that were forming as the Moon came out, and the streetlights were being put out, he had previously observed every detail of the village and the restaurant and any escaping place the bandit could use to escape, to intercept him and make his escaping plan more difficult, plus even if the man wore black clothing, thanks to...Niza curse activation...even if Ren still felt bad about what happened... upgraded his eyesight, so he can now see in the dark more better now, the bandit can't escape even if he wanted too, so Ren got comfortable in the branch, but never let his guard down, and say. "Hmm... I hope the Goddess Qinta, will give me her blessing, and help me make this mission be a success...I hope she also doesn't forsaken me about me sudden change of appearance..."
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:45 pm

It was time the man dressed in all black walked up to the door unsuspecting that someone was watching. He broke the shop window and opened the door, he rummaged through everything and found the stash of gold. "Jackpot! Stupid saps will never catch me, never!!!" The man walks out like nothing happened and took off as fast as he could (C rank_speed) never looking back to see if anyone was following him, in his head he had already got away.
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Ren watched as the man broke in to the store and stole the stash of gold that the restaurant worked hard to get. as the bandit started running, Ren easily matched the bandit speed with little effort, as the bandit was fifteen meter away from him and blissfully unknown of his presence, he let his presence be know, as he gathered aura in the palms of his hands, compress it in a sphere, and thrust his hands forward and say the attack name. "Aura Sphere!". Ren unleashed a blue sphere of aura at B-rank speed and C-rank power at the bandit, the attack was strong enough to break bones, if the bandit din't dodge this, then the place the attack connect, will be broken and useless if he din't know any healing technique.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:42 pm

(Ooc..... Kinda dumb to let your presences be known to a guy you could've killed easily, now I have to fight you lol just saying what a hassle.)

The bandit dodge the technique and turned to see the full body armored warrior in which sent a cold chill down the bandits spine. "Wh...who are you and why do you attack me, what reason do you have." The bandit set up in an attack stance, if the man came any closer out of fear the man would strike him down. He held the kunai in his hand at the tip it unticibly start to glow pink it seems like the kunai was attached to a string.

Last edited by Lavon on Wed May 23, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:57 am

Ren glared at the bandit, asking such question, as Ren gathered aura in his fist, going to the first stance of his fighting style, forming in his fist twin leonine shaped heads, and say to the bandit. "My reason are my own, you thief! Lion fist!". Ren finished saying and punched forward repeteadely, unleashing from his hands 8 leonine aura heads at c-rank power and b-rank speed at the bandit, the attack were heading for his head, chest, arms, legs and spine, if the bandit din't dodge this, then he could be incapable to fight properly, since it will break esencials parts of his body, but Ren wasn't finish, he also gathered aura in his body, ready to defend himself againt that pink glow his keen eyesight discovered at the tip of the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Lavon

Lavon

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:02 pm

The man tried jumped up in the air, he wasn't a warrior so doing this feat took a toll on him so when he squatted to make the jump he caught a spasm in his groin area. He was stuck so he covered his face and was pummeled by the aura blast which sent him flying 16ft when he landed the wind was knocked from his mount. The bandit was knocked out and was now completely immobilized because of the mans strong technique.

Mission Complete!
Reward: 3000 gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!   The Mission: Defeat the Bandit! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mission: Defeat the Bandit!
Page 1 of 1