Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blademaster's apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Blademaster's apprentice Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blademaster's apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Blademaster's apprentice Empty
PostSubject: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 am

Tibodico was standing in the center of the Chamber of Time, one of the sacred areas of the Silver's race which happens to be under his guard. Under the Deus order, Tibodico was asked to take an apprentice and teach him the ways of the blades. As he stood in the Halls, he looked around at the all to familiar walls of crystal and rock. Each shape already burned into his memory. He's late...... Tibo has been standing here for about half an hour now, even his perfect patience was beginning to stir. If this Newcomer wasn't here in another 5 minutes then not only will Tibodico have to go look for him, he will kill him. Everybody already knew that Tibo wasn't one to piss off, but then again, they also hear that he doesn't take apprentices, but here he was. What a pain.

Tibodico was wearing his usual outfit, the improved Assassins Whites, with his own secret additions. His suit was actually 30 kg alone, but even with that Tibodico can move at insane speeds. The temple area was cold, but no where near as cold as the caves which stretch further in, which can reach temperatures that would kill those who aren't used to it. The crystal walls were all frozen over, the only time the crystals have ever been touched was that time when a great fire user came in, Melting it all by mistake. Tibodico killed him about 20 seconds later. But enough of this waiting. Tibodico began waling towards the entrance, ready to search for this little time waster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Running Late   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:18 am

Sun Kai took a brief look at the sky as he continued to run. He was already late and he knew it. His black shirt was already soaked in sweat from running to make it to the Chamber of Time. Kai glanced up seeing the chamber up ahead and pushed him self harder. As he ran into the chamber he ran into the person walking out and Kai fell backwards. His sword clattered next to him as he didn't secure it to his back due to running late.

Sorry..., he mumbled as he looked up to the persons face and he knew he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Blademaster's apprentice Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blademaster's apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:31 am

Tibodico raised an eyebrow at the boy, he looked to be similar to his age, but the experiance on his face shown that he had a totally different upbringing. Indeed you shall be. Pick up your Sword and follow. Tibodico began to walk back into the Chamber, not only was he late, but he wasn't watching where he was going, Drop his weapon and with all the force he was running at, he couldn't even move Tibodico when he hit him. Geez, this will be a pain. As Tibodico walked into the main area of the chamber of Time he turned around to see if the newcomer was following. I'm guessing your the one i'm suppose to train, if you are, then you will be punished for both your lateness and your stupidity. If not you will be killed for coming anywhere near the temple without proper permission from the Deus. So which one is it? Tibodico's Hand rested on his weapon hilt as he said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 am

Sun Kai picked himself off the ground and grabbed his sword and started to follow the person. He noticed as the person turned around and confronted him. His hand twitched a little toward his sword. Yes, I do believe I am the one you are supposed train. Kai's gaze didn't waver. I was told to learn from the best, but I don't see much when I look at you, he said with a smug smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 am

oh, is that so. Tibodico Moved faster then what the eyes of the boy could follow, Delivering a kick to his stomach that would knock him back into the wall behind him, shattering the crystals, Then once again father then the boy could see he drew his sword, Slicing off all the fingers on his left hand as he was still in mid air. The boy would hit the wall behind him with such a force, and with the angle he is falling backwards on, it would shatter his entire left leg, and break his right arm. Once it was all over, the boy would have no idea how he ended up against the wall in pieces, or why he was in so much pain, it would have all moved so quickly. Welcome to your first lesson boy....Respect. Thats the end of class today. Tibodico Punched the boy in the stomach once again before deliveing another kick to his face, knocking him out. Once he was out cold Tibodico picked the boy up, taking him to the healing room.

After three days Tibodico went down into the healing room, The healing should be complete now and the boy will be waking up soon. Grabbing the boy he threw him over his shoulder carrying him out into the main chamber again before throwing him against the wall to wake him up. Get up boy, lesson two is about to start. Tibodico punched Kai in the stomach with such a force he would throw up, if he didn't awake, he would die chocking on his own vomit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 am

He smirked and blinked, the person was gone. Kai was kicked in the stomach and he tries to rotate, but fails as the person moves again and slices off the fingers of his left hand. He screams in pain and slams into the wall. Kai felt his bones shatter and he barely head the words that the person spoke. He was hit again and kicked in the face, passing out.

Days later he feels a sharp pain and rolls over vomiting on the ground. I give you the credit you deserve. it would be an honor to learn from you. He pushed himself up, breathing heavily. I am ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 am

Tibodico looked at the boy sharply, though it is true, Tibo may only be 16 in body, but in mind he would be equivalent to a 74 year old. Draw you sword, in order to train you i must see where you are currently at, assuming it is Swordsmanship which you want to learn correct? Tibodico Drew his dagger, Slicing it across the boys forarm slicing it over....Why? Just to show that he could. Tibodico steped back before doing the stare that only Tibodico ould do, the eyes would put fear into any man, no matter how brave he was. Before we begin boy, what is your name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:36 am

He straightened up and did as instructed. Kai pulled the sword out the sheath on his back. My name is Sun Kai, but you may call me Kai. And yes I would like to train in swordsmanship,Kai said as his arm was sliced by the dagger. He looked at the person, but was unnerved my the intimidating stare the person possessed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am

Well kai, now is your chance to make amends for everything you have already disappointed me with, You make the first move, and do think first, those who charge always die first. Tibodico stood ready to fight, weilding nothing but a plain dagger to fight with, more then what was needed, but it was weapon training, not exaclty a good idea to fight the boy unarmed, might make the boy feel even worse then he already does. If you make a mistake, be prepared to suffer the consequences, i'm giving you the choice now, you can walk away and find a new sensei, or stay here an receive great power, in return fir the worst years of your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 am

Kai bowed the the sensei and readied his blade. I will do my best. He studied the movements and stance of his sensei. When he felt confident, he attempted a simple thrust towards the stomach. A simple technique which could easily be blocked.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 am

Good, they boy was trying to analyse his movements. Rather then block the attack Tibodico leaned back, dodging the attack before coming back in delivering a cut down kai's face. No half hearted attacks, every attack strike to kill, even if you are analysing. Understand? Tibodico moved to the other side of the room faster then what the boy could blink. Now try again. Tibodico flung the dagger around, flicking the blood off it before getting back into a casual stance, something he really shouldn't be doing, but it doing so just for this exception. While doing this he gave Sun another of his feared stares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 am

The attack was dodged and Kai's face got cut. Yes, every strike to kill. He tilts his head forward to increase his peripheral vision and noticed the sensei standing slight behind him and to to the left. He lifted the sword point a little and faked a swing to the left. Kai shifted his weight ans spun to the right, swinging the blade horizontally towards his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 am

Tibodico Brought the dagger up, Sliding the attack away from him before extending his foot, tripping the boy to the ground. Much better, but keep your balance steady if your shifting be able to stop yourself from falling. Tibodico Moved back about 5 meters, Motioning with his fingers for the boy to attack again, training this boy in a similar manner to how the ex-Blademaster had trained him. But, he is of course adding in a few life lesson's in which he learnt from his father, lessons of absolute obedience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 am

Kai frowned as he attack was blocked again. Balance... he said more for himself. His sensei move back and motioned for him to attack again. He started forward, his sword tip low to the ground. As he neared his sensei he swung his sword up with one hand, as he flipped his dagger into his hand and threw it at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 am

Tibodico Moved to the side, missing both attacks, That was Decent thinking, But....Tibodico Kicked the boy from the side, sending him sprawling across the floor,the two attacks came from the same direction, anticipate that the opponent is going to move, and attack from mutliple angles, i could move one way and attack that, had the knife been coming from the side, if halves the amount of ways from me to dodge, understand? Now get up, We will continue tomorrow. This boy shows potential but still has much to learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Kai listened to his sensei start giving his some praise when he was kicked in the ribs and sent flying. He laid still for a moment catching his breath as his sensei continued to speak. Kai stood up ad retrieved his dagger, still holding his sword. Yes, sensei, he said as he bowed. What would you like me to do in the meantime? he asked clearly eager and waiting instructions.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:14 pm

In the meantime i strongly siggest you begin to build up your speed.A Blademaster needs to be fast, and strong. Train while i am gone. Tibodico was now out of site, within the heart of the tunnel system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 am

Yes Sensei, he said automatically even though he was gone. Kai straightened up and started building an obstacle course that would cut him if he wasn't fast enough. The course only took a few hours to build and Kai was already regretting it. He took a swig of water, and started moving through the course. At the end of each run, he was cut, bruised and battered. Damn, he swore to himself, I'm not fast enough and he took off through the course again.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 am

Tibodico Suddenly appeared out of no where, watching his new apprentice with his speed training. It was a decent idea for it, but not exactly the speed which Tibo had in mind, He was thinking more along the lines of sudden bursts of almost untraceable speeds. Good, You listened to what i asked you to do. I'm going to teach you to move quick, Very Quick, I'm going to teach you to move like me. Tibodico Motioned for the boy to follow him, as he walked into the highly complex tunnel system of the Chambers of time. If Kai didn't keep up, he would be lost for eternity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 am

He stopped as he sensei appeared out of nowhere. Yes Sensei, He panted as he followed into the tunnel system. Kai made sure to keep his eyes on his sensei, all the while surveying the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:35 am

Tibodico Continued walking through the tunnels, Touching the crystal walls as he went. Oh, and i warn you, if you touch the walls you will die, i will explain it to you later, I may be needing a replacement soon, But you are not ready, and neither is my other apprentice, So be ready. And Work hard, And don't touch walls. Tibodico Continued, Walking into a long straight tunnel, Stretching out endlessly. He turned and waited for the boy to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:40 am

Kai saw his sensei touch the walls. He started to reach for the walls when he heard his sensei speak and he pulled his hand back. Sensei... he started but though better of it and hurried to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:43 am

Tibodico raised an eyebrow at the boy, For some reason, while he was in the chambers he seemed....nicer. Nobody ever knows why, sure he is still a jerk and mean but not as much. Your Curious about the walls? It wasn't just a statement, it was a question, asked in a tone that would make anyone spill the truth. He stared at the boy waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 am

Yes Sensei, why are the walls dangerous? He stared curiously at the walls and his hands twitched a little, still wanting to touch the walls. Bah, some other time. I want to learn about this technique, sensei.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 am

Tibodico Stirred, If i don't tell you now you'll do something stupid later on. The looked at the walls, his hands making contact one more. The walls are not made of crystals. See, when a blade master dies, Their body is Crystallised and added to these walls. When you touch the walls you are touching the combined Magic force of all the minds of past blade masters to have existed. Over 30 thousand Blade masters will Reach out and attack anyone who touches or intrudes in the Chamber of time. Which is why i am here. They are the true keepers of TIme, I am their protecter. When i make contact, well, they trust me. I talk to my fellow descendants. TIbodic paused, waiting for all of it to sink in before adding more. Today i will teach you sudden blasts of speed. My very own legendary Move. The Blinding Speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blademaster's apprentice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Silver Kingdom-
Jump to: