Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blademaster's apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Kai listened intently as his sensei told him about the history of the walls and his role in all this. Sensei, he hung his head I am sorry for the trouble I put you through. I will do my best to do you proud. He waited a moment before he carried on, Blinding Speed?
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am

Yes, Blinding speed. As he said this Tibodico just disappeared from the boy's sight, Re-appearing behind him. to practice you will sprint down until you reach the flag, over 20 miles down from this Tunnel. If you jog, you will start again. This shall be done everyday,now obviously you won't make it, but after a few months It will be natural. Today you sprint until it is physically impossible. Tibo stepped aside, Motioning for the boy to run. Oh, and i will be watching, Try to cheat and i shall kill you.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am

Ari made her was slowly down the corridor. She could feel her Mentor's presence once more, and that of another. She assumed the other would be her fellow trainee. As she stepped from the corridor she didn't make any move to join them, preferring to keep her distance and wait until she was invited over. It would not do for her to interrupt anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

He was started for a moment as his sensei dissapeared and reappeared. He stood for a moment, a stunned look on his face. What his sensei asked was impossible, but he knew better than to disobey. Kai stretched he sore limb and then took off sprining down the tunnel. He ran with everthing he had.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 am

Tibodico almost smiled at the boys obedience. Guess almost killing him was the solution. Fortunately the girl didn't get off to such a bad start. You may come out now, Ari He noticed the girl get up awhile ago. But decided not to collect her, If she got lost then he'd have to go get her. Let us continue our training while Kai runs.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:56 am

Ari had been listening to Tibo instruct the other trainee, and she had then heard and felt him moving further from her, down the corridor. She then heard him speak to her, bidding her to move closer to him. And she did so, coming out of the corridor fully now and walking to him, stopping a short distance away and offering him a low bow, as was habit for her. Even when he had merely passed her before, when he most likely hadn't even seen her, she had still bowed to him.

As she straightened up out of the bow, her face tilted up slightly, as though to look him in the eye, were it not for the blindfold that had blinded her to the world around her. Well, she was blind in the sense that she did not use her sense of sight, which she felt was a fragile sense, and one that a Sensitive should not rely on. The tilting of her head had revealed strange earrings dangling from her ears, which had previously been hidden by her hair. He wished to continue her training while her fellow trained himself. "As you wish, Master." she said to him. Certainly there was a story behind the earrings, as there was a story behind the blindfold and the red ribbon tied around her waist, but they were stories that had never been told, and she did not intend to ever trust anyone enough that they may hear those stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Kai ran until his strength gave out, his muscles screaming in pain and his lungs begging for air. Even when he could run no more he pushed himself harder until he collapsed in a sweaty heap, gasping for the little air he could get and Kai passed out.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

Tibodico disappeared from the girls sight, re-appearing a second later with Kai hung over his shoulder. He dropped the boy with no effort to soften the landing, Brining him back to his consciousness. Time to introduce yourselves. Tibodico Began walking down a corridor to collect something, leaving the two alone for a short while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 am

Kai grumbled as he was awoken by his sensei. He noticed the newcomer, Hello, he said, trying to sit up, but his muscles locked in place. My name is Sun Kai. Kai for short. He quit struggling to get up and relaxed letting his sore muscles go slack. He turned his head to his sensei I am sorry I failed. He closed his eyes as he waited for death.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 am

Ari tilts her head. There were mixed emotions she got from this man's aura. He was afraid, and shy, he was ashamed, but mostly, he was tired and sore. She did not know his story, but it was indeed hard to resist her natural motherly urge to want to hold him and erase his fears, to soothe him and hold him until he was well again. But she did it. Such an action had never been shown to her, why should she show such kindness to a stranger?

"I am Arina Merda. I will warn you only once. If your spirit is not strong enough to stay up with Master Tibo, I will crush you personally. I will not allow you to disgrace his name." This was the most she had spoken for quite some time. She could not explain it, but she had a sudden dislike of her fellow already. She would not allow him to hold her back in her training, or to cause a fool of her master Tibo.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:27 am

Tibodico laughed at the girls comments, he could hear them through the walls. As he walked he went into a secret chamber, grabbing a few items before exiting, Making his way back to the two, It would appear they have introduced themselves. Perhaps.....He stood, leaning up against a wall, waiting to see what unfolds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Kai's snapped open, his eyes taking on an angry look. You threaten me? His anger made him forget his pain as he pushed himself up off the ground. He pulled his sword and faced the girl. Empty threats. I dare you to prove it. He panted a little as he twisted his scroll, a corner folded over revealing a symbol. Kai straightened up and readied his sword, holding it with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Ari scoffed at his challenge. "I refuse to fight you in your current state." she waved a dismissive hand at him. "Rest before you challenge me." Though her statements were cocky, her voice was not. Her voice showed she was serious. "I have my pride." she turned from him slightly, but knew it would be unwise to lower her guard. He too had his pride, and she had threatened him. She did not expect him to drop it just like that.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:04 am

Tibodico made his way back, pretending as if he had heard nothing of their conversation. I Trust you have made yourselves familiar with one another. His mind was bouncing off the walls, Giving them instructions. The walls, began to channel their Energy, And Kai began to heal. While kai is Healing, you and I shall doing some Mind Training.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am

Ari nods, turning her attention to her mentor now. She had not forgotten about her fellow's presence, nor the spar that would happen between them at some point. Ari would not allow this.. boy.. to make a fool of her mentor's good name. If he was too weak, she would destroy him before he had the chance to screw anything up. If however he was strong enough to stand against her, then he would earn her respect. This was her chance to become stronger, and she would not have it ruined by some novice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Kai slammed his blade back into his sheath as he heard his masters voice. He felt the healing magic. I don't need to be healed to fight you, however I refuse to attack someone who refuses to fight. He sat down on the ground as he healed and closed his eyes thinking of his sprint.
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm

"Tch.." her irritation with this boy was growing stronger. He was cocky. That quality was going to get him into big trouble. She turned slightly so that she was facing him, deciding to give him a little lesson of her own. She reached out and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifting him and slamming him against the wall before dropping him once more, now reaching out with her mind and wrapping it around Kai's. She then starts to tighten her hold on Kai's mind, much like a Boa does it's prey. "You would be wise to learn humility, especially when you do not know the foe that you are facing. Underestimate them and they shall kill you." At the word kill her mind squeezed Kai's for a moment then she released him and pulled back into herself. She had thought about actually attacking his mind, but she had decided merely to constrict it.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 am

FOOLS!!! His voice echoed Through the entire Chamber of Time. His mind detaching from his body, implanting a soul to rush forwards and Pull the, away. His mind Desperately Fighting back the Relentless attacks from the past Blademasters. Even though Ari didn't touch the wall, she was in contact with Kai, their mind would bounce of his and on to hers. His body managed to rip the two away, and after a long 4 hours. Tibodico finally calmed the minds within the crystals. Slowly pulling his mind away and collapsing on the the ground. His conscious falling back into his body. He struggled to get up, turning to the two. Those blade masters have the strongest minds the world has ever seen. Even with their half a second exposure, their Mind would have been shredded in half, they won't even regain consciousness for days. And actually having the willpower to move, it will be weeks. With great difficultly his managed to get the two into the Healing Chamber. They will be Awake by the morning, and moving by the next. He was pissed. And they will be in a hell of a lot of crap when they come too. But for now, He had to rest, As his own mind was seriously damaged, Its hard to hold off from over
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 am

Lana twitched. She did not like the room she was in. It was invasive. Though it made her feel better, and was slowly easing the pain she felt, she still did not like it. She could feel the presence of her fellow and it only served to irritate her more. Lana did not want to be here right now, when this body was too weak to even move. Her senses were dimmed too, and that served to piss her off. Because of that stupid boy this had happened. She could not deny that some of the blame was her own, for it was.

Lana then sunk deep within herself, cutting off all of her senses. How could she have let him do that to her? She had never lost control of her feelings before. A scream was building in her chest but she held it back. She had formed a mental ball around herself without meaning to. She used what strength she had to move her fingers down to the rope around her waist, gripping it in her hand. If this continued.. she would only become weak. She would become useless to her master... she wouldn't be able to fulfill her promise... Her fingers gripped the rope a little tighter before they relaxed and she faded into sleep again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:24 am

Kai struggled against the sleep as he healed even though he was pleased with the reaction he got from the girl. It was one of the first lessons he had ever learned. Invoke an emotional response from your opponent and they will make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 am

Tibodico went in a good few hours later, Kicking them both awake. Not holding back one bit. He wouldn't be surprised if the kick broke a few ribs. His voice was harsh. There was no sign of his good mood anymore. How it had come in the first place was unknown. But now he is back to the old, I'm going to kill you for Tripping over, Tibodico. Get up you worthless pieces of trash. Time for punishment. Tibodico began walking out. Leaving the Chamber all together, He waited outside for them. If they remained asleep. Then they will be killed.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue226/226The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:48 am

"my arms"Utilising and controlling the wind, rippers is able to force the wind beneath the Sycthe in order to force it to rise up from the ground. and follow him as he walked towards the temple slolwy dripping blood
Back to top Go down
Ruslana

Ruslana

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 am

Ari sat up and touched her ribs. In any other situation she would have been pissed if someone hit her but now.. Now she was not. Now she did not care. Now she thought she deserved it. She stood and her fingers wrapped around the rope once more. She wondered... What if she were to get lost in the tunnels? To end herself.... to knowingly end herself... but couldn't do that.... She would then fail all of them.. She took a deep breath. She needed to get a hold of herself. Hold in her emotions. Suddenly everything about her expression changed. She became blank and unreadable again, showing no emotion once more. She then held out her hand to her fellow to help him to his feet. It would not do to keep their mentor waiting. They were already in a very great amount of trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Kai felt a sharp pain and his eyes popped open. He heard his master tell them that they would die if he didn't get up and follow him. The girl was already up and offering her a hand. He thought about turning in down, but they were both the master students and that meant he should behave. He took Ari's hand and was helped up. Thank you, he said before he turned to follow his master.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico

Tibodico

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 pm

After the incident with rippers, Tibodico waited outside. Obviously whatever was to come wouldn't be a particularly fun experience for the two. He was leaning against the walls. If they didn't make it out side in the next 5 minutes. Then there will be a greater price to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blademaster's apprentice   The Blademaster's apprentice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blademaster's apprentice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow RolePlay :: The Realm :: Silver Kingdom-
Jump to: