Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volturi HQ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi HQ Left_bar_bleue226/226Volturi HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:17 am

Volturi HQ
Volturi HQ Aorf43

Information .

Further in the northwest corners of Volterra behind what seems to be a clutter of buildings is where one specific headquarters of a certain organization lies -the Volturi. From afar the building seems to look small but once someone gets up close the building becomes quite towering. The current height of the building spans six stories and each floor is used in some way or form. Though not seen in the picture above there is a single gate guarded by (4) Volturi guards in which one of the four is a sensor and another is a member of the 1 division. There they decide who goes in and who goes out, though almost no one can enter unless they've made a previous appointment with the current leader and the Leader has forwarded a letter to the Volturi Leader. Upon arrival of the vicinity the visitor will give their name and Species to one of the Volturi. The guard will use his communication device to report directly to the central floor to those at the front desk to confirm appointment. If confirmed and from a different place a hair sample along with photo identification will be requested. Once inside they'll enter the building which runs a muck with Volturi going through their daily activities.

layout . [0]ROOT area - the last and most unknown area of the Volturi HQ. only the seldom members of the Volturi are able to get here and even then the most unknown things occur here. [1]central floor - the central floor is ran by the tower assistant that goes by the name of Liles. she tends to anyone and everyone's needs behind her desk once they're permitted to enter the building. if there are any missions here then they can be requested. [2]meeting room - a rectangular table with several chairs can be seen here along with a board at the very end of the room that can be written on. [3]scroll area - the second floor that can only be accessed by a key card in the elevator. regardless the room is filled with a plethora of traps and the wrong step could end up being one's last. the scrolls aren't in any visible location on the floor neither. a single Volturi member is sealed within a wall of the room which is the only section covered by glass where he can see all. [4]war room - a room with a oval table and chairs that has a map of the Realm listed on it showing every known area and species. [5]Volturi Commander room - nothing but a desk with a chair, a chair in front of the desk, and a single sofa remain here. [6]attic - nothing's here currently.

In the above picture one can see two buildings to both of the left and right of the main Volturi HQ. These two buildings serve as the prison area. Both towers are constantly guarded by Volturi outside and inside. Only the first floor is currently in use and each floor has six cells on both sides of the floor. Each cell holds nothing but Arura shackles to chain someone and a single uncomfortable prison bed.

Volturi HQ 123be5e
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi HQ Left_bar_bleue100/100Volturi HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 pm

[Enter Volturi HQ]

Ren was panting with exhaustion as he finally made it to the Volturi HQ, he carefully walked to the place, and was marveled by the tower that was in the center of the Volturi HQ, and the other two tower that were left and right of the center tower, and as he made his way over the center of the tower, he was stooped by four guards that surrounded the entrance to the place, he showed that he was no a threat before saying to them. "Good evening, my name is Ren Izamu, my species is from the Nocte Creature, a werewolf to be exact, and I have no appointment with the leader of the Volturi, but I wish to enter the group of the Volturi." Ren finished saying, and waited for anything the guards will do.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:35 pm

The four guards laughed and one of them walked to the side pressing a mic on his neck.he talked to the front desk than came back after a short while as the door opened and Kenshin walked out his dead looking black hair slighty covering the tops his eyes he waljed up to ren and the four guards bowed down each on one knee as Kenshin stared ren down waiting for.him to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Ren was intimidated by the man stare, but he just swallowed down his hesitation, bowed to one knee as well his eyes locked on the ground and say. "Good evening, my name is Ren Izamu, I'm a werewolf from the Race of Nocte Creatura, and I wanted to join the Volturi, if you will left me do so Sir."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Kenshin lifted his knee hitting ren in the face and once he flew away from the knee kenshim punched towards ren sending a fireball aimed next to.his head missing on purpose I will alow u to join the Volturi but only ones in my Division bow and as for u u have to prove yourself before u join my Division kenshin flashed the 2 on his neck and the other four did.the same laighing under.there breath If u wish i can allow u to join my Division if u pass the exam of course or u can join the 11th Division and get out of my face

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Ren growled low in the ground were he stood, the damage of his face was nothing serious, just a mild headache, it only aggravated him, after slowly breathing in and out, he say to the man.
"I wish to join the 11th Division Sir" Ren say that as he looked at the man in the eyes and stood up, dusting imaginary dust off his armor, and winced a little at the still broken bone in his left arm, he seriously needed that to be checked.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 pm

Kenshin walked away pointing to the others before he keft and one of the guatds handed ren a pill it would give him a burst of Arura healing him if all injurys then once he took the pill all the guards pointed towards the entrance and waited.for.ren to leave
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Ren took the pill and feel his body healing himself from all injuries, his broken bone mended themselves, Ren twisted here and there his left arm, feeling it like it was new, and entered the entrance of the Volturi HQ.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Crow was standing infront of a giant board filled with papers nailed.to it the room was filled with numerous Volturi doing all that they needed tofor the day and as Crow noticex ren entering Crow turned around holding a paper he faced ren with a smile holding his hand out to welcome him
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Ren was amassed at all the people in the room, and at the giant board holding numerous paper nailed to it, as a man turned around smiled at him and offered his hand for a shake. He shook the man hand with a little hesitation and say "Hello, I'm hope not to take any minute of your time, my name is Ren Izamu, a werewolf of the Nocte Creatura, and I want to join the 11th Division" Ren said with determination in his voice, as he looked at the man's eyes the entire time he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:26 pm

umm my name is Crow Masoto leader of the Volturi and Captain commander of the first division and since we do not have a current Captain for the 11th division i suggest u go take the entry exam and liles will bump you direclty up to a higher rank she is over Crow pointed to a desk in the middle of the room but before he let the boy go he handed him the paper in his hand some sort of mission
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:12 am

Ren aceppted the paper Crow handed to him, it read:

Name: My first Kill
Where: Volterra
Reward: 2 free moves and entry into Volturi division
Description: this man named James tilko has not followed the Volturi rulez and needs to be killed he has a few tricks up his sleeves so watch out no holding back simply kill him he uses earth magic and a magic sword

Ren smiled at Crow as he finished reading the note and say. "It will be done Crow, of that I'm certain..." Ren finished talking and strode over to the desk in the middle of the Room, as he was in front of the desk, he say to the woman who was looking at some papers. "Hello...Liles right?... I'm here to take my entry exam for the 11th Division... can you help me with that please..." Ren smiled and waited for any comments the woman will say to him, be it harsh or kind word.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 am

Liles smiled at the.new boy and handed him a blank book the simply batted him away with her uand would be smart.to come back after awhile mabye try to do that mission there
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Ren came back to Liles after completing the mission handed to him, he looked at the woman, smiled to her and say. "Hey Liles, now that I have completed my mission, I wish to take my exams to enter the 11th Division, can you help me with that please?"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 pm

sure you see those stairs go up then walk past three dors then on your left should be a door with.a eleven that where u need to go she was pointing to the stair case which had a crowd of.Volturi relaxing around it in the Crowd Crow and Kenshin could be seen with a bunch of others from there division going over some sort of giant black book and on a paych.Rens name could be seen under a sign saying hit list strange....
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 pm

"Thanks you Liles, see you later" Ren then strode to the stair, all the while looking at Crow and Kenshin, who have people around them, from his improved eyesight, he could see the initials of his name of a giant black book, he din't questioned why his name was here, it was redundant at this point, after going up the stairs and passing the 3 doors, on his left was a door with the number 11, he took a deep breath, and opened the door, were he would take his exams, and possibly be a member of the 11th Division.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:39 pm

The grasp of winters chilly fingers entered almost every room as ren opened the door, either choking its victims with shivers and cold or dying under combat with unnatural heat production. The room was bright white along every wall the floors were frozen solid and covered with snow the only group if ppl in the room were in a circle and all had on agiant jacket to suit the cold room but to the far left a boy could be seen starng ren down with his crystal blue eyes he was wearing all black with a flute necklace around.his.neck covering up.a tattoo of a number 11
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Ren was immediately subjected to the cold room, making him shiver a bit, every part of the room was white, and covered in ice and snow, after willing his aura to stop the cold, he stooped shivering, and entered the room, locking his blue-yellow slitted colored eyes with the crystal blue ones of what looked like a boy staring him down, he din't even questioned on how a boy could start someone down, he walked in the room and stooped, standing in front of the circle of people and the boy, and say. "I'm here to take my exams to enter the 11th Division!"
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm

The boy in the corner stood out of his seated postion and began walking towards ren the closer he got to ren the colder it got and no matter how much arura ren used he would stay cold my name is kasi nice to meet you i am the new captain of this divison the boys hair was blue and spiky and as he talkedhe shook his head up and down sorta like a bobble head all of.the others just looked at ren and cluched.there.jackets tight
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

The closer Kasi got, the more colder Ren felt, when he was in from of him, he was shivering and his aura couldn't stop the cold, as he shivered, Ren concentrated to stop the shiver in his body, thankfully the shiver stooped, but he was still feeling cold, he just tried a smile, and say to Kasi. "My name is Ren Izamu, nice to meet you too Kasi-san, I came here looking to take the exams to enter your Division, if you would let me...
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 pm

sure you can join what kind of test do you want written the group of men laughed as Kasi said written but Kasi shook.his hand to quite them down with a small grin on his face then looked at ren with a twisted smile or do you wanna take the combat examKasi held.up two fingers waiting for ren to respond
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Ren stooped to think for a minute, wondering why would the man laugh about the written exams and that smile sent shiver, that were not from the cold, down Ren's spine, he have a feeling in his gut that the combat exams will be difficult, but he just gathered his resolve and say. "I wish to take the combat exams, I'm not good with written anyway..." Ren waited for anything Kasi will have in store for him, regarding this exams.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

All of the men in the room fell to theree knees laughing i thought for sure he would say written examsKasi laughed for.a.short moment than once again got a serious as he was before all of the men doing.the same okay me and you are gonna fight here will be good u ready Kasi threw off his shirt revealing a athletic build that was very impressive for anyone let alone a eight year old but whay less to expect from a captain

Rules of the fight
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Ren nodded, breathing deep and exhaled, in and out, in and out, his body and mind relaxing with each exhale he took, also allowing him to ignore the cold for know, and then Ren immediately drooped in to a stance, that consisted mainly on speed, defense and counter attack, he also locked the feeling of his inner spark, from the tips of his right fingertips, to his body and finally to his left hand, his left arms were covered in spark, just before the spark reached his right hand, he jabbed forward two times, unleashing two lightning burst about two meters long and Kazi, then he concentrated in his inner spark again, and this time with more power and speed, he did a spinning kick, unleashing a lightning Arc about one meter wide and one meter long at Kasi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Kasi formed a clone out of the snow the leaped off of its back into the air above ren the clone formed a shiled infront of him blocking the lightning jabs then leaping to the left of ren to dodge the arc then in quick successionthe clone sent a burst of arura at ren in the shape of a lions head and as for Kasi while he was in the air he just spun around at A rank speeds then jumps down trying to punch ren in the side of the face B rank strenght
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volturi HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Volturi HQ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next