Shadow RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow RolePlay

Welcome to SP.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volturi HQ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi HQ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Volturi HQ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Volturi HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Ren was somewhat surprised by Kazi tech and power, tough that was obvious since he was a fucking captain for Pete's sake, but not losing his momentum, he did again a spinning kick at the clone, unleashing another lightning arc like before, he dodged the lion head at B-rank speed, and before the original Kazi drooped from the air, he gathered aura and wind in his lungs, took a deep breath, compress it, and unleashed a great lion-like roar, unleashing great explosion of shockwaves of sound and cutting air, the attack was 40 meter by the amount of aura Ren put in his attack. and as he finished roaring, he jumped back a few feet and waited to see if his attack connected.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi HQ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue226/226Volturi HQ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Kasi creates two giant hands of snow wrapping around him to block the loud roar then spitting Kasi out towards ren at A rank speeds then forming a ice scythe in his left hand as he try to swing a slash across rens chest while still flying at him A rank speeds and as for the clone he quickly leaped over the arc and landed on all fours then once again sends a burst of arura at ren in the shape of a lions head from the left of him

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi HQ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Volturi HQ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Ren growled low in his throat at seeing his attack being blocked or dodged again, so he gathered aura in his hands and legs, going to the second stance of his fighting style, creating from his aura in his hands twin lupine shaped aura heads, and in his legs, wolf like paws, so he can have better grip in his speed and ground, thanks to his new speed he dodged the scythe attack by twisting his body back like he was doing limbo, letting the scythe attack sail harmlessly in front of him, and with the momentum did a double upper kick at Kasi's chin, hopefully damaging him this time, and dodged the lion attack by B-rank speed with the momentum the kick gave him by jumping back, and used his speed to zone in to the clone back and gave a crushing kick to it spine, hopefully dispelling the annoying thing once and for all.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ren Izamu on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:
Volturi HQ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue226/226Volturi HQ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (226/226)

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:13 pm

4 pillars shoot up out of the ground around.the two and as soon all of them sprouted up ren lost his enchaned speed and Kasi spun around trying to hit ren with his.heel in his chest then if ig hit kasi would do a frontflip slashing ren twice on his chest in a X shape then landing o. His chest once more with a hard thud (all movement at A rank speeds)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Ren's aura speed was lost, as 4 ice pillar shoot up of the ground around him and Kiza, but Ren din't let that stop him, Ren parried Kiza's heel with his left arm, his arm stint a bit but he ignored, then he followed up with by pushing his legs aside with his left arm and punching him hard in the gut with his right arm, and if it hit, he will follow with and uppercut, then with a spin kick in his mid-section, hopefully to throw in a few feet back. (all movement at B-rank speed)
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:11 pm

As soon as Kasi attack missed he fored some claws on his hands and using his new found Combat skills plus his A rank strengths he pushed down ren as he tryd to throw him and if the overpowering worked Kasi would place the claws on rens neck winning the figh
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Ren tried with all his might to throw Kasi away, but he was more stronger, and those Ice Claws gave him more power, so he easily overpowered Ren, and put him to the ground with a thud, Ren tried to get up, but the Ice claws on his neck were dangerously sharp, a thin line of blood oozed from his neck, the claws din't cut his neck deep or anything, just enough to leave a thin trail of blood, seeing no escape from this, and he was seriously tired after all that battle, and the cold was seriously getting to his last nerve now, so with a sigh, he looked at Kisa and say. "Fine, I give up...you win..."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Kasi hoped of off ren the claws falling to snow and the pillars would soon after do the same Kasi grabbed a juicebox out of a nearby fridge and turned to ren you are good welcome to the 11 division all of the ppl in the room began showing the tattos on there necksof the number eleven and after a short while ren would gain the tattoo on the side of his Neck to show he is a true Volturi memeber
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Ren stood up from the ground and shake his clothes off from imaginary dust, and as Kiza say something about being finally in 11th Division, he could see a tattoo of the number 11 appearing of the side of his neck, finally he was a true Volturi member, he looked at Kiza and said. "Thank you for accepting me in your Division Kazi-taicho, now if you don't mind me asking, what are your next orders for me..."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm

i have nothing for u to do as of right now just train and feel free to check out the mission board Kasi walked back to his corner and the men in the room all left as if they each had something to do to bad for poor ren hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

"Oh, Ok then, I will take my leave the Kazi-taicho, summon me if you ever need anything...". And with that Ren turned around and left the room, going down the corridor and down the stairs, looking around to see if he could find Kenshin and train some more lightning manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Crow was standing infront of the mission board he had on his robe along with a tactical vest that had 10 knives on the right and ten on the left he also had his greaves and gaunlets on both a matching silver color and on his side clapsed by a chain aroundhis waist his ebony longsword hing sliding across the ground as he swayed from side to side going over the mission board
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Ren watched, amused as Crow was armed to the teeth to go to war or something, so he carefully approached him, and stooped when he was only two feet away from him, and asked. "Crow, what it is that got your so work up hmm?...and I passed my exams, just so you know..."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

good fo hear that you passed the exams as for me i am about to go and secure the place to build the new Arena never can be to carful when leaving the safety of Volterra Crow began to walk away moving his hand for ren to follow him as he walked out if the headquarters with Kenshin wearing his robe with 3 weapon pouches along the waist line and hooked to his back by a string was hi Wakizashi blade waiting outside they slowly began to walk towards the village gate and as Crow left Liles walked up to ren with a smile handing him a paper that showed he was suppose to help Crow and keshin filling in as a third member
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Ren watched as Crow left with Kenshin, he was about to follow when Liles stopped him, she handed Ren a paper, it read that I was suppose to go with Crow and Kenshin as Third member, he remembered that Crow say something about building a new Arena, so without wasting any more time, he thanked Lies and dashed quickly to catch up with the two, and as he catches up to them, they slowly walked out of Village Gates.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 pm

(Team Crow Masoto Ren izamu Katsuro Masoto Exit)
Back to top Go down
Ren Izamu

Ren Izamu

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Ren was slowly making his way across the hall to the door of the 11th Division, he was thinking about how to get stronger, and about the AOS Crow gave to all Volterra warrior to those Pandorians, he was all up for it of course, he was just worried that they will find someone stronger that him or anyone, and then he will bite the dust, that why he stood now in front of the door of the 11th Division, taking a deep breath and opened the door, he was accustomed to the blast of cold that assaulted him since the fight Kazi and him got themselves into, he was not shivering anymore, but he was feeling cold, but it was no trouble for him at all...until Kazi got close to him that is, so he quickly closed the door and walked to the middle in the room, and said to his captain. "Kazi-Taicho, I'm here to ask that you train me please, I need to get stronger if I wish to kill any Pandorians I come across."
Back to top Go down
Rip
Admin
Rip

Character sheet
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 pm

As ren opened the door he was greatec by a man handing him a,staff made off wood Kasi was holding a similar one in his hand but of course made of ice u call yourself a weapon user show me what u got Kasi held the staff with his lect hand at the bottom and the other along the middle he was obviously very adept in weapons u could tell by his carefree stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volturi HQ   Volturi HQ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Volturi HQ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2